Creating an order at the Orillia Exchange, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age or you have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- You are not not a political exposed person under the terms and definition of FATF
- When new customers place an order, or place multiple orders for a yet unknown email address, customers are required to go through a verification process to verify their e-mail address, id and residence. Orders can only be processed when the customer has a verified account.
- Orillia reserves the right to request furter explanation on the origin of the digital goods and money or the reason of placing an order.
- Orillia reserves also the right to perform a background check on the customer's identity and the right to refuse customers
- In the case of suspected fraud or abuse (criminal or money-laundring), Orillia reserves the right to suspend transactions from taking place until the legitimacy of the transactions has been verified.
- Any suspicion of money-laundring purposes or within the framework of criminal activities will be reported to the National Fraud Office and Federal Prosecutor under Article 46 Quarter of the Belgian Crimical code and the Belgian Law of 11th of Januari 1993 to prevent money laundering and financing of terrorism (BS.09.02.1993).
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the purchases you complete via Orillia , and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that Orillia is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any trade
- The bank account number needs to be in your personal name or in the name of a company of which you have legal capacity. If the account holder cannot be legitimate, then order is cancelled.
- Orillia will provide a invoice of every transaction. The invoice can be sent a few days after the transaction.
Buying cryptocurrencies through the available payment methods
Purchases of cryptocurrencies are subjected to the following addended terms and conditions:
- The purchase concerns digital goods (cryptocurrencies) without a fixed value. When purchasing you agree to the value of the cryptocurrencies as determined by Orillia at that moment in time.
- You are aware of the fact that the value of the purchase can fluctuate considerably. There is no guarantee for any value retention in the future.
- The delivery of your cryptocurrencies takes place through providing a signed transaction to the recorded address and broadcasting it to the network. We guarantee that we successfully create and provide the signed transaction and that we will send this transaction out onto the network within minutes. However, we have no influence over the further handling of the transaction by the network and the miners. In the exceptional case that something goes wrong during the processing of the transaction by the network, you are entitled to the support and assistance of Orillia.
- Crypto exchange rates are subject to fluctuations. We calculate the final amounts (in euros and crypto) at the moment that you confirm using the link in the confirmation mail, or receive a confirmation from our payment processor.
- Payments made using the available payment methods, as well as a crypto transaction, cannot be undone and are irreversible. Entering in the correct information (destination address, amount of crypto / euros) is your responsibility.
- You should provide a crypto address to which you have access (from your wallet). It is not allowed to use our services for a direct payment to a webshop or other third party. If an address that belongs to a third part is provided, responsibility lies with the customer. Orillia reserves the right to block the transaction and charge you any costs / rate differences.
- Because of exchange rates, cryptocurrencies cannot be returned or exchanged. If you wish to abandon your purchase you can sell the cryptocurrency to Orillia for the current Orillia exchange rate.
- Orillia does not offer any guarantee that she can buy (back) your cryptocurrencies in the future, neither can she give any guarantees on the amount she can offer for the cryptocurrencies.
- The secure storage of your cryptocurrencies is your own responsibility. Advice given by Orillia is purely informative and does not offer any guarantee.
Selling cryptocurrencies to Orillia
Sales of cryptocurrencies are subjected to the following addended terms and conditions:
- The sale concerns digital goods (cryptocurrencies) without a fixed or verifiable value. When selling you agree to the value of the cryptocurrency that Orillia determines at that moment. You are aware of the fact that the value of the bought product can fluctuate.
- You will send your cryptocurrency to the address provided by Orillia. We can process the payment when the full amount has been received and the transaction(s) has/have been confirmed by the network.
- Payouts are done every business day. The payment will therefore be offered to your bank no later than the first business day after your cryptocurrencies have been received. Orillia has no influence over any delays caused by the bank.
- Orillia reserves the right to return cryptocurrencies. For example, when the transaction has not been confirmed by the network within a reasonable time (1 hour). In order to prevent this from happening you will need to include a transaction fee that is sufficient for the miners to include the transaction in a block.
- Providing accurate information (address and payment information) is your own responsibility. Any damages incurred by providing inaccurate information cannot be recovered from Orillia.
- When amounts are returned to our bank account, for example when inaccurate information has been entered (IBAN, account holder), a 5 euro administration fee will be deducted from a new payment order.
- You declare that no input tax has been deducted from the offered cryptocurrencies.
- You declare that the offered cryptocurrencies have been obtained in a legitimate manner and that you have no knowledge of a possible illegal origin of the cryptocurrencies. In some cases Orillia will check where cryptocurrencies originated from and, if necessary, ask for additional information. Orillia retains the right to temporarily suspend a transaction until its legitimacy can be verified. If legitimacy cannot be verified, article 6 and 7 of the general Terms and Conditions takes effect.
- Orillia periodically checks customers that make frequent or large transactions and can ask for additional information if necessary. Orillia herein retains the right to temporarily suspend a transaction.
- You declare to be the holder of the provided account number and that you have entered in all required information truthfully.
- When no payments can take place as a result of non-observance of these conditions, the cryptocurrencies to the value of the payout amount will be returned according to the Orillia purchase price at the time of the return.
After receiving your cryptocurrencies Orillia is obliged, when you meet the conditions (i.e. when we have received them with at least 6 confirmations by the network), to perform one of the following actions.
- Payout of the amount in euros agreed on the provided account number, if the conditions have been met.
- Restitution of the sent cryptocurrency to the provided return address (deducted by a maximum of 0.0005 BTC in transaction fees), in case there are unusual circumstances or when the conditions have not been met.
Orillia will strive to perform this action within one business day, or at least within two business days. If Orillia has failed to carry out the appropriate action, the seller is given the right to reclaim the cryptocurrency including a transaction fee (maximum of 0.001 BTC). This is only possible if the payout has not been executed and does not apply to a force majeure situation.